Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome!



Welcome to my newest endeavor, the blog! I intend on sharing my life with all of you and bringing you a little insight on the Casey Castle (my home,) the residents, and how it all stays afloat.
At some point in time, I plan on including schedules, menus, recipes, money saving tips, and activites somewhere on this website, so keep your eyes peeled!




The Family:
My husband Ian is self employed as a QC Supervisor for a subcontractor of DirecTV. The job is demanding but it provides us the means to pay bills and have fun.

Our son, Aiden, was born 09/17/2008 and never ceases to amaze us.
We are expecting our second child, a daughter, who is due to arrive in August 2009. We plan to name her Ambria.

Our family also includes our pets. We have 3 dogs (Maya, Jade, and Llama) and a cat (Tripper) who demand a lot of attention.


The Home:
In February 2009, we purchased our first house in El Mirage. It's a great starter home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms where we plan on living and raising our children for the next few years. It was built in 2002 and is in great condition but it still has so much potential. We have plans to redesign the landscape in the back yard and add a garden, remodel our master bathroom, repaint all the upstairs bedrooms, build a new office upstairs, and install surround sound downstairs. We hope to get our work started sometime this summer.
How I Stay Sane:
Most of my sanity I comes from an unnatural amount of organization. From bills to menus to daily schedules (which vary by day) everything is generally pre-planned in my household. I will do my best to share with you the things I do to keep everything running smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment