Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On Track Tuesday

Good morning everyone! Feel like you've kind of fallen off track with your house work? Me too. I have had so much going on lately that I just feel like I've letting my poor house go and gain a few pounds. (yes my house is a female) Today, once my errands are finished, I'm going to play catch-up. Normally you read that I am cleaning the master bath. Since Aiden isn't old enough to use his for anything other than bath time, our upstairs bathroom is fairly unused and doesn't require much/any cleaning... or so I thought. I went up to give him a bath after one of his "I-like-to-suck-on-cereal-until-it-becomes-a-sticky-pile-of-goo-and-then-smear-it-everywhere-i-can-reach" ordeals and I was horrified at the condition of his bathroom. The tub has the ever-dreaded ring, the toilet is getting one too somehow, and there is... stuff on everything. What kind of stuff? I can't even identify it. We had our air ducts cleaned last week and apperently when they pull off the vents to clean them out, "stuff" goes everywhere and the man who was kind enough to clean ours was not kind enough to clean up after himself. That bathroom is top cleaning priority today. As is sweeping which I am cursed to do twice a day until I can get my hands on some sort of area rug.
So grab your cleaners and buckets and lets kill this filthy enemy once and for all (or at least for today.)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment