Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday Workout

Sorry there was no post for yesterday. I spent all day running errands and visiting the doctor's office. I am happy to report that I did at least get my morning routine and tidying up done. I'm running a little behind today, though. It's 8:15am and here's what I've completed so far:

Brew Coffee, Make Breakfast, Change and Feed Baby, Feed Dogs, Get Hubby off to Work, Sweep, Vacuum, and Tidy Office.

I've made progress but I still need to do a load of dishes, brush teeth and hair, fold some laundry, tidy the living room, tidy the kitchen, make the bed, and mop.

Today is also a day to focus on bedding. Time to go through the whole house, gather up all of the bedding and send it to the laundry room for a nice fluffy clean. This is also when I'll be flipping the mattress. I'm making it a priority to completely dust the entire house as well. Once that's finished, I'll be enjoying a wonderful clean home until about 1pm when I have to drive to Phoenix for another doctor's appointment.

Goodluck with your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment