Thursday, April 16, 2009

Home Again

Just incase you have not yet noticed, each main course that I have planned in the "What's For Dinner" list on the left side of my blog I will try to always post my personal recipe for the food. If there is no link, that probably means it's something I haven't made before and don't want to endorse something that turns out to be a complete disaster. I will only post a link for the meal that is being served that night. Not for any meals that are later in the week/month. If you absolutely need one then just email me and I'll send it to you.

Dinner turned out so delicious last night! The chicken could not have been more perfect! None of the cheese leaked out (like it usually does) and the ends of the chicken stayed together exactly the way I had hoped. My pasta was good too. I decided to add garlic into my cream sauce instead of my usual parmesan cream. I think it was a wise choice. I ended up adding some tomato sauce to the squash and zucchini. my s/z mix was so tender and well seasoned. I really couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out. Unless it was able to cook itself. :)
In other news, our ultra sound went great and we got some wonderful pictures to brag about! Now time to catch up on my to-dos for the day!





1 comment: