Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finally on track..


All of our April bills are just about paid. Just three to go. I really am proud of the excel sheet I've put together to manage my bills. It's been so helpful for me and has enabled me to save more than we ever would have been able to. If you'd like a copy, just let me know and I'll help you sort your finances too! Who would have known that just by keeping track of everything, you'd save time, money, and confusion! I've incorporated a few money saving techniques from some of the professionals to help me get a better grip on things. Hopefully it can help you as much as it's helped me.


Tonight for dinner, the Casey family is having unstuffed bell pepper soup (I've already posted the recipe) with a nice hearty side of tossed veggies. They will be chilled and served as a salad (without the lettuce part) with a tasty dressing to top it off. I'm not sure which I'll try. I only have italian; ranch; and a sweet, fruity salad dressing. For dessert I have some leftover Ginger-Spice Cake that I made earlier this week. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment