Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mary Kay - Let's Play!

Unfortunately I did not get to all of my to-do's yesterday. I spent all day (9am-10:30pm) in Phoenix. 9am-1pm I spent getting everything ready for the Mary Kay party that I was hostessing. 1:30pm-5ish was the party; and 5:30-9:30pm we were at Brix Wine Spot to support my father-in-law, Thom. He was playing live with the band. Afterwards we went and picked up our son at my mother's house and headed home. We didn't get in the door until a little after 11pm so I didn't get to making my apricot kielbasa. :( I think I'll rearrange the menu a bit today. Don't worry, I'll keep all the same meals on there; I'll just put them in a differen't order. What can I say? I'm unpredictable.

During the party yesterday I made the decision to sell Mary Kay products part time. I love their line and even if I don't sell anything, I can't be fired. Either way, I win! So if anyone is interested in hostessing a party and inviting a couple friends over for me to practice playing with free make-up and beauty products, just let me know! It'll be good experience for me and you will be able to hang out with your lady friends, kids, and in some cases - even a few guy friends. My start up fee was only $100 so there's no major loss if everything falls through. If anything it will give me more incentive to spend quality time with my friends and make new friends. Help me make this a fun learning experience for everyone!

My morning started around 4am today so I'll finish my morning to-do's early and bake some bread pudding. Hubby is addicted to that stuff! With him around, a whole batch only lasts a day or two, at most.

For today, once to-do's are done, go to church; out to breakfast; bake something that makes the house smell great - Just enjoy your morning. Afterwards, let's spend the day cleaning out our vehicle. I'm not talking about a full on overhaul. Simply throw out the trash, bring in any belongings and give it the once-over with a vacuum. If you are really feeling up to it, you can wipe your car down with your favorite interior polish or even just a damp cloth; but, this isn't necessary.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment