Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Quick Blog Before Work...

My homemade pizza turned out quite tasty! It was a fun lunch to make for Aiden and myself. Ian got home at 5pm yesterday so I gave him what was left; much to his approval. Last night for dinner we finally did get to our Chicken Alfredo, but I didn't post a recipe since it is similar to spaghetti in the fact that everyone surely already has a recipe for it that they love. If you "need" the recipe from me, just ask. There is a recipe posted for tonight's dinner.


I noticed I have been slacking off a little bit when it comes to crossing out the things I've done throughout the day so I'll have to work on that. Today, my house will be left alone for a majority of the day since I'll be working in Phoenix. Saturdays are my big work days (not that I'm complaining) and I generally leave early in the morning and don't get back until dusk or later.

I think I'm going to start a show & tell day for my readers. One of the other bloggers that I follow has a sort of show and tell on Fridays to show what cool antique she has obtained that week. I do love antiques, however I don't always aquire new things on a weekly basis. So I may hold mine only once a month. I'll think about it and let you know. Have a great day readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment