Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 2009

I've updated my "What's For Dinner" section throughout May 5th (cinco de mayo) and my daily to-dos. Today is shopping day for me. I spent almost 3 full hours at Walmart! It was so worth it though. Thanks to taking my time to search for the best deals at other stores, I got 2 entire carts full of groceries (so full I had to walk slowly so things wouldn't fall from the carts) and I only spent $167. Now that is budgeting! Woohoo! Deals were so good that I stocked up on things that I don't normally buy. Might as well while it's dirt cheap.
Today was Ian's day off so to thank him for watching Aiden while I enjoyed taking my time to shop (for once) I came home and cooked up some chicken, shredded it, added miracle whip and cheese and slapped it all on some bread with pesto for some tasty lunch sandwiches. Afterwards we enjoyed a little bit of pudding. Aiden ate green beans blended with carrots and baby cereal, 4 oz of cow's milk, and 8 oz of 100% mixed fruit juice. He usually doesn't get 2 bottles of tasty fluids with his day time meals. Normally he only gets juice or water but he only had 3oz of milk for breakfast so I figured if he was still hungry, he could have more.

I've started organizing my home office for my skin care business. There is so much to do! I have a whole living room full of inventory that I need to organize and get put away until I hold my next skin care class or make over. I love treating other women to a spa-like day and making them feel pretty. I'm glad I got into this business.

It's not on my to-do list for today but I think if I have time I am going to wash all of the base boards in the house. It's best to stay on top of it so you don't end up renting a power chisel to get the grime off.

Recipes to come for meals on the list, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment