Friday, April 24, 2009

Good morning everyone. Yesterday I kind of did a little bit of slacking off as far as housework is concerned; however, I replaced it with something much more important - quality family time. Ian, Aiden, and I spent the whole day together just enjoying the day. Also, whatever ailment plagued Aiden is now residing within me somewhere and I am miserably sick. I didn't even make our chicken alfredo for dinner.
"Oh my goodness, you ate fast food?!"
Heavens no. We had leftover sweet sausage white chili. I may not have revealed this about myself but when cooking for Ian and myself, I generally cook enough for six people. Many times we have leftovers which make a great breakfast or packable lunch for Ian.

I am still sick today but I will do my best to catch up. No, the house does not look like a disaster zone. It could use a light sweep, vacuum, and mop. I also have quite a bit of laundry folding to do.

So I'm off to play catch-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment