Thursday, February 17, 2011

Real Life - Day Four

640am: Aralynn kept stirring in her cradle and for some reason this kept waking me up. I finally stayed up at 6:40.

7-730: Aiden woke up and came downstairs at 7 (we no longer have the knob locks on his door) and he brought his little leapfrog laptop downstairs so I played with him and then I put on Caillou for him so I could blog and wait for Ambria to wake up. As soon as she wakes up we can eat breakfast. :)

730-815: I got all 3 babies changed and dressed Ambria and did her hair. We went on a Mommy-Daughter date because she was frustrated this morning. I love taking the opportunity to spend one-on-one time with my babies. I woke Ian up and Ambria and I went out the door!

820-1010am: Ambria and I perused around Wal-Mart. I bought each of us a sausage mcmuffin and we went shopping! We had such a good time. She laughed, said hello to EVERYONE and thoroughly enjoyed herself. Our outing really helped to release all of her frustration and she went from a sour apple to a perfect peach!

1015-1035: Unload and put all groceries away.

11-1120: Put new sprayer together and spray weeds in my neighbors yard. I'm not sure why but for some reason our neighbors think that using a weed whacker to cut the weeds back (instead of killing them) is a good idea. To me it just looks lazy and trashy. So I'll help them out. Honestly it helps me out too because our front yards merge together and if their yard looks good, so will mine.

1120-1145: Put Ambria down for a nap. Shower

12-115: Lunch for Aiden, chat with Ian, tried to wake up Ambria for her lunch. BAD IDEA! She's been crying for 10 minutes and refuses to come downstairs. She has 4 molars breaking through so I'm not going to hold it against her.

2-3pm: Ambria ended up falling back asleep so Aiden and I hung out and played with his leapfrog letters. Ambria woke up around 2:30 and came downstairs asking for lunch. Lunch was served and now we are folding/playing in laundry.

330-540: Laundry wasn't progressing so I put the girls in the double stroller and Aiden in the wagon and we headed off to the park and to check the mail. I posted a few pics on Facebook. I even let Aralynn feel the sand between her toes. Everyone had a good time.

545-7: Kids ate a nice and easy dinner - leftovers. A bath was in desperate need so the oldest two showered while Aralynn got a nice warm bath.

7-723: Fixed some of the HTML errors on my website and did a little FBing. Now time for dishes!

730-815: Did a load of dishes, brushed the kids' teeth and tucked them into bed. (with kisses) It sounds like Aiden is not quite ready for bed judging by the singing coming from his room.

820-1030pm: Pulled up Netflix to watch episodes of Dollhouse while folding laundry. Took a break from laundry around 9pm to start seasoning the steaks and to peel potatoes. After I got everything in the oven I returned to my several loads of laundry that were waiting to be folded and finished them up while watching Dollhouse. Aralynn didn't seem to be feeling well and was really fussy so I'd have to break to cuddle her for a while. Eventually she fell asleep and I laid her down in her cradle.

1120pm-1am: Ian got home, changed out of his work clothes and sat down to wait for his dinner. I plated us, served us, got our meds and we turned on Prison Break to entertain us while we ate. After we finished eating I fed Aralynn and we headed off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment