Friday, February 18, 2011

Real Life - Day Five

7-810am: Aiden woke me up and asked to watch Caillou. Instead we played quietly in the living room while Daddy slept in. I checked our bank account and found out our tax return had been deposited, YAY! Time to start calling places and pay them off.

820-10am: I called Surprise Court, Arrowhead Court, the IRS, our HOA and a few medical places to resolve our balances with them. All I have to say is I hope I never need to call the IRS again! I was on hold listening to elevator music for 25 minutes before I even got to speak with a representative who took nearly a whole minute to tell me she couldn't take payment over the phone and I would need to go to a local office. Fantastic.

10-1030: Rework remaining return balance to verify we have enough to buy the things we want. Everything is golden!

11am-1230: Ambria was in desperate need of a nap so I laid her down and Aiden asked for lunch so I fed him and tried to figure out why my card reader for accepting credit and debit cards isn't working on my phone. Turns out I just need new software. After Aiden finished eating I packed his backpack and got him dressed to run a few errands with Ian. We heard an odd noise come from the back yard. The dogs were making weird sounds. Upon investigation, they had killed a cat that must have wandered into the back yard. It was really sad. Luckily, I am the wife and I don't have to deal with dead animals. Ian scooped up the dead cat and cleaned up the dog poop in the yard while I fed Aralynn a bottle. Then the boys gave me kisses and hugs and off they went!

**EDIT**
I never did finish this post for the day. Can't even remember why. Darn!


No comments:

Post a Comment