Monday, June 21, 2010

Meal Plan Monday!

Wow this week has gone by so fast! I guess that's a good thing since time flies when you are having fun, right? Though I did spend a lot of time and energy stocking up on 6 months worth of goods, I did not stock up on meat. Until we can save up for a deep freeze I am unable to buy large quantities (more than a month worth) of meat since it would ultimately end up with freezer burn before our family had the chance to cook and consume it all. This week, our meal plan is a little more limited with the options of things to cook since I will be using the last of our meat until I can make it to the store to restock. So here it is:

Grilled Sirloin, Peppers and Zesty Potatoes
Steak Chili and Grilled Cheese
Hawaiian Chicken & White Rice
Beefy Bean Casserole
Stuffed Chicken and Chutney
Mix & Match Hotdish

I will try my best to try and take pictures of our meals this week since I have been slacking in the picture taking department. Feel free to ask for any recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment