Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Timeline Tuesday

Wow! I am so exhausted! I spent over 4 hours with my grandmother working on my family tree. I finally have nearly 400 people in it and that's just on my side of the family. Of course I have more to add, but I needed a break from all of the records and paperwork. I hope to add some of Ian's family ancestry to the tree later tonight.

Aiden has swimming lessons at 6:30 tonight and I am so stoked! I hope he has fun! I'll try to get pictures :)

Ian stayed home again today and babysat for the day for me. I was pleased to see my house still intact and my son still living (and even fed) when I returned home. I guess men aren't completely incapable of nurturing. Perhaps he just got lucky and any disasters are either well hidden or took care of themselves. Either way, it was a good day today. Time to change into our bathing suits and head to swimming lessons!

PS - Spaghetti & Meatballs for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment