Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recap of Swimming

So Aiden (and cousin Kaylee) went to their first swimming lesson last night and we had a ton of fun! We practiced kicking and dunking under water. Neither of them shed a single tear. Hopefully he'll be doggy-paddling by the end of summer! No rush though, he's got the rest of his life to learn to swim. I was really happy that Ian decided (with some minor brute force) to come along to the lesson. I think it was a confidence boost for Aiden since he seems to favor his daddy's presence over mine most of the time.

We ended up leaving kind of late so we did not get to our spaghetti dinner. Instead, we stopped at Wienerschnitzel (we have never eaten there before) to grab something quick and easy. The food was ok, nothing spectacular but it was so steeply priced for the amount you are given that I don't believe I will ever eat there again.

Today I'll just do some light cleaning and maybe even some baking. It's beautiful outside right now (with a chance of Thunderstorms) so I may even go pick up the cigarette butts our neighbors toss into our front yard and kindly leave them in a pile on their doorstep. We'll see what I get around to.

No comments:

Post a Comment