Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Errand Wednesday

Good afternoon everyone. Today was supposed to be my errand running day, however since Ian was not able to get the day off, I am limited in the number of things I can do. I'll re-write my wednesday to-dos and figure something else out. My family has spent the better part of this month at their summer house in Colorado and are coming home tonight. This means we can all enjoy a "Welcome Home" dinner at some last minute choice restaurant. This is alway exciting. I've updated the menu for the next few days to reflect tonight's and future plans. My new business cards are in too. If any fellow stay-at-home/work-from-home mom's would like to join me at the mall either for some good time away from home or to promote their work, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment