Monday, May 18, 2009

Tardy Sunday Show & Tell

Due to a very busy day yesterday, I was unable to get my show and tell sunday blog up. I'll post it here now. Saturday night Ian stayed up until 2am installing and programing our new surround sound in the living room. It sounds great!
As you can see from the pictures; we now have 3 new JBL front speakers, a new Yamaha receiver, a 10" JBL subwoofer (far right of bottom pic) and not pictured are our 2 in-ceiling rear speakers. We are totally rocking! The great sound really compliments our 61" flat screen. So let's have a movie night! Bring over your favorite flick (no chick flicks please) and I'll pop some popcorn. That pretty much wraps up my show and tell for the week and/or month. Please leave comments to talk about something new and exciting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment