Saturday, May 16, 2009

Simply Saturday

I've finished my morning routine and done a few things around the house. Now it's time to pack up and drive to Phoenix. I'll be spending the day with my family creating a memorial mural for my late Great Grandmother. Those of you who wish to keep in the swing of things can focus on the Master Bedroom. Pick everything up clean the floors, dust the blinds, organize the closet, wipe down baseboards and light switches, and (if applicable) dust the fan.

I need to try to remember to call APS and inquire why they are charging me twice in the same month. Hopefully this little memo in my blog will help... Probably not.

Also, an update on my goals...

1) Anemia - I've been doing great with this one (so I think) and have been drinking 2-3 slimfast replacement meals every day between meals. They have 15% of my daily iron which is great! I've also been sharing lentils with Aiden and keeping my focus on beans and meats (red meat is best for iron.) During my next check up I'll find out what my levels are.

2) Teeth - This is going great as well. I'm still only brushing twice a day (that third time is so hard to get to during the hustle and bustle) but I'm using Crest Whitening Strips which are working great.

3) Thighs - This one is a bit harder to see instant results since it can take a while to firm legs. It may just be my natural happy high from doing so well on my other goals but I don't hate my legs nearly as much. I wore shorts out on the town yesterday while I ran errands in Phoenix, Glendale, and Cave Creek. I know they aren't down an inch, but at least I feel better about them and that is improvement already.

Tomorrow will be my Show & Tell Sunday. Once it's posted, leave comments to show and tell something new that you have gotten or learned this past week.

Also, in case you haven't noticed I have added a new section to the right hand side of my blog. It will show what Aiden is eating for the day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment