Saturday, May 2, 2009

F.F.F! Saturdays!

Bright and early Good Morning to you! Ian and I woke up at 4:30am today so we got showered and brushed. Ian started doing his paper work for work and I got my morning routine underway.
As of last night, we are back on track with our dinners. I made sausage and potatoes with some beautiful green bell peppers tossed in. The whole meal from start to finish only took me about 20 minutes and it was quite yummy! We skipped dessert last night, which I suppose is for the best.
On the menu for tonight is my zesty 3-pepper chili! I love the heartiness of homemade chili and nothing compliments it better than a melty grilled cheese sandwich. So needless to say, I am stoked about eating dinner tonight. Actually, I love eating in general.


In other news, Aiden is amazing me every day! He's 7 months old now and he's already taken his first steps (without any support) and I was lucky enough to get pictures! He took 3 steps unassisted so gracefully, but as you can see, his fourth step led to tragedy. Don't worry, we caught him in time. He walks along furniture flawlessly. With a little more practice, our big man will be running in no time!

Every first and third Saturday of the month I will be treating my clients to a day of free food, fun and facials (F.F.F) at the Mary Kay Studio in Mesa! It's absolutely free for you and there are lots of prizes to win. In addition I also conduct skin care classes (also free) and give free facials to anyone interested. Go ahead, invite a few friends for a ladies day out.

My new shipment of invetory is almost finished. It's a tedious task to count each item individually to verify receipt. Luckily I have experience doing inventory for Verizon Wireless so I know a few tricks that helped to speed up the process a bit. So once I get these last few things counted and put away I'll be all set for my next 3 classes. Then time to order more and do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment