Thursday, August 26, 2010

Discharged and back in Charge.

I'm finally getting released from the hospital today after being here for 5 days. They have taken such great care of me but I am so homesick and miss my kids so much that I was going stir crazy in here. Unfortunately I have been restricted to bed rest with no privilages other than getting up to use the bathroom. I can't even stand long enough to shower. This is frustrating for me but I already have a list of to-do's started in my head to help keep me busy.

1) Sort Ambria's old packed up clothes by age and have Ian put them in a dresser
2)Take pictures and set up an Etsy account
3)Create a meal plan for the week
4)Write up a grocery list for Ian
5)Catch up on missed school assignments.
6)Love on my babies.
7)Work the books on household finances
8)Possibly sew a new mattress cover for the cradle

I'm also hoping to talk my dear hubby into giving me a sponge bath tonight. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment