Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Meal Plan 07/12/2009

Good evening everyone! I've got this week's meal plan put together. It is heavy on the chicken because of a great sale on chicken breast last week. I was also fortunate enough to get 3 full carts of fresh produce from the farmer's market for only $50! Three whole carts full?? Yes. Three. It is a lot of produce but it will also help stretch my dinners further, thus saving money. So here it is:

Monday: Baked Kielbasa, Potatoes, and Peppers.
Tuesday: Chicken Stroganoff
Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie
Thursday: Chicken Cheddar Melts
Friday: Steak and Onions
Saturday: Turken (Turkey stuffed Chicken) & Veggies

This week I'll be hanging all of the paper butterflies that I've cut out for Ambria's birthday party. I'm getting excited even though it's still 2 weeks away. I figure it's best to start slow and steady to make sure everything gets done and that I am not rushed (and forgetting things)

I also hope to slowly make my way through my scrap booking room and get everything organized and labeled and ultimately moved into storage so I can make room for baby three.

No comments:

Post a Comment