Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When life throws you lemons....

I'm sick of lemons! Unless you put them in a wonderful Lemon Meringue, I'm not interested! Our family is going through an extremely trying time right now. All I can do is pray that we will find our way. I love my husband and support him and pray that he can find work in this economic travesty.

Aiden is healthy (and quite the eater!) however he has a weird bump that appeared on his outer thigh. I'm going to continue watching it for a few more days and if it doesn't clear up we'll be headed to his pediatrician to identify it.

Ambria's arrival is also nearing and I couldn't be more excited. She is still small though and my iron and protein levels are horrifyingly low. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment with the OB to see how things are going. Although I love my family and the new life we have brought into this world, Ian and I are DONE adding to the population for a few more years. I need a break from being pregnant and time to rough house with the kids. Perhaps enjoy time riding the horses, or relaxing in a hot tub - things you can't do while pregnant. I mostly want to have more energy. Growing humans takes a lot out of you. In 2011 (unless i'm lucky enough to get the opportunity to go sooner) I will also be able to finish school. I know I could still do this if I were pregnant but this way it will just be easier. I'll try to post on the findings of the doctor's evaluation. Have a great Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment