Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday the Fun Day.

For some reason I was compelled to glance back at my previous blogs to recap what I've blogged about and to see how far off on a tangent I had strayed to. I noticed that the amount of pictures I included with each of my blogs has severely declined and how saddening that is! I love pictures. After sorting through my dozens of pictures of dinner (to find the best ones) I realized why this has picture-dwindling has happened. Over half of the pictures I take with my camera turn out slightly blurry.

I currently use a Fujifilm FinePix A500, which I thought to be a decent camera. Perhaps it was at one point (when I first received it 3 years ago) but the quality in it has worn thin. Hopefully Santa will bring me a nice new camera this year. I'll ask the hubby to remind him for me. *wink*

I have a stack of magazines and TONS of homemaking webpages that I've saved/added to favorites that I am going to shuffle through today in hopes of updating and filling out my HMB. It's already in pretty good shape but there is no such thing as too much information. I'm not all about borrowing ideas though, and will also print out some of the things that have worked best for me.

*** *** ***

In other news, Aiden's existing 2 teeth are gaining a 3rd companion. His top left is coming in which is good news for someone, I'm sure. This new delighful addition caused my darling son to wake up screaming his head off at 2am, also making him nearly inconsolable. I gave him a dose of Children's Tylenol and 5oz of cold milk to help with the pain and Ian and I took turns rocking the poor guy. He finally fell back to sleep around 3:30am. Whew! I have $30 to use towards groceries that need to last us for the next 2 weeks so once I get my necessities purchased and if there is any money left over, I will buy an infant toothbrush in hopes of teaching him decent hygene at a young age.

*** *** ***

To draw our day to a close, we will be driving out to Desert Hills to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday Thom!

No comments:

Post a Comment