Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mission Accomplished

Holy cow! I was so productive today! I set out today with one goal: Clean and organize the upper half of my pantry. That was all. My ambition sky rocketed and I ended up going on a cleaning spree:


  • Clean Master Bathroom
  • 2 Loads of Dishes
  • 3 Loads of Laundry
  • Vacuum Living Room & Kitchen
  • Vacuum Master Bedroom & Bathroom
  • Mop Bathroom
  • Mop Living Room & Kitchen
  • Work on Template
  • Prep all Chicken Meals for January (and freeze them)
  • Organize Top 1/2 of Pantry
  • Pull in Dumpster
  • Empty all Trash Cans
  • Empty Diaper Genie
  • Vacuum Ambria's Room
  • Deep Clean Stove Top
  • Blog
  • Refill Hubby's Prescriptions
  • Pay Bills
  • Organize Medicine Cabinet
  • Wash New Red Linens

Here's hoping tomorrow is equally as productive. Let's make tomorrow Clean-Your-Fridge Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment