Friday, September 24, 2010

Casey Castle Jewels


The e-store is coming along and getting traffic! We've even made some decent sales! I'm so excited to get this thing up and running. Next month I'm even attending a charity event for disabled children and I'll be showcasing new and existing product! What I love about this most of all is 1) I can spend more time with my Dad. and 2) It doesn't matter if I don't sell a lot because any earnings will be supplemental to what Ian already makes. If you haven't already, take the time to check out the site http://www.caseycastlejewels.ecrater.com/ and spread the word to your friends. Next week, I'll be in production mode out in Mesa and by next weekend, there will be even more merchandise on the site so be sure to check back often!
On another note, I'm still working on homework from last week. I cant believe how far behind I am. I am determined to catch up, though. I have another Exam on Monday that I severely need a good grade on to keep my A.
I feel bad for not posting my Monday Meal Plan. Just to keep you up to date, we've had Soft Chicken Tacos, Chicken Pepperoni Pasta, and last night was Lemon Peppered Parm Chicken with a side of Garlic Parmesan Rice. TASTY! Tonight is Chicken Pot Pie and tomorrow is Fiery Dragon Soup. mmm... I hope to get my meal plan posted for next week, but nothing is a sure thing. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment