Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve 2010

Well, the end of the year is upon us and my family has been blessed with the ability to provide our children with a very plentiful Christmas. I've never seen so many gifts under a single tree and I am so excited in anticipation of seeing their faces while they tear through my hours of wrapping work. Aralynn only has a few gifts since she is only 2 months old, but the other two have no less than 10 each. Ian has 5 or 6 under the tree and then there are the (about) 20 gifts that I've made for extended family as well as 15 dvds. Stockings (which I have conveniently pre-stuffed with goodies) are hung and cheer fills the air in the Casey house this week. Now I just have to carry out and survive our Christmas dinner! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment