Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Afterthoughts

Wrapping paper is finally tossed out and only bits and pieces are left from what was once an over-abundance of desserts. Sometime this week I am hoping to make it to the store to exchange some of the things I purchased for Ian and the kids. I'm dreading it though. I can only imagine how long the customer service/gift return lines will be. I also need to start working on my list of "To-dos" and one of those needs to be registration for classes. I need to use up the last of my grant. Unfortunately, I need to speak with an advisor before I can register because I should only have 1-2 classes left if I haven't graduated already. The last time I went to see an advisor, the wait was estimated to be nearly 3 hours. UGH! Hopefully I can get in last minute while no one else is there.. because that's plausible, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment